Beginner's ArticlesThese are articles designed to help clarify some Technocracy concepts that are a little harder to grasp for some people. They are highly recommended if Technocracy still seems strange to you.
- Technocracy Comparative or The Best of Both Worlds - See how Technocracy is better than democracy or dictatorships, but without the problems of either.
- Technocracy: A technological design for society, not a social design for technologists - This shows how Technocracy has more in common with being a technology than a political ideology.
- Technocracy Embraces All Causes - Have a pet cause? Something you'd like to see changed in today's society? Chances are that Technocracy already has it covered, and better than you'd ever see with today's society.
- Why Should I Believe It? or Eleven Reasons Technocracy Works - Eleven quick examples showing how well Technocracy deals with today's problems.
Technocracy Information BriefsThese were single page handouts produced by Technocracy Inc. going over simple topics and concepts in Technocracy. Numbers 28 and 29 are probably the most important for understanding the basics of Technocracy, the "why" and "how" respectively.
- Why Technocracy? (Information Brief number 28) - Shows briefly the fundamental problem that makes Technocracy necessary.
- Energy Accounting (Information Brief number 29) - The core element of Technocracy's proposed solution. While there is more to Technocracy than this, this is the most important part.
- An Analysis of Technocracy (Information Brief number 50)
- What this continent needs it scientific government (Information Brief number 63)
- North America is too complicated to be run by politics (Information Brief number 64)
- A Statement of the Social Objectives of Technocracy (Information Brief number 66)
TopicalHere are some articles based on certain topics you may be interested in.
- The Ecology of Man - Environmentalism, ecology, and the damage done to it by the current system
- Could We Do More? - Disaster relief and crisis management
- Human Motivation in a Technate or Why People Will Work for Free - Self explanatory
- The Matrix: A Modern Allegory - The role of corporations in our lives
- The Benefits of Urbanates - Speculation on some of the things that would be possible by using Urbanates instead of cities.
- Roadmap to Technocracy - How do we get from here to there?